Saturday, July 28, 2007

More Thoughts from Hannah

So, I thought I'd might give my little spill on what I feel like is a pretty good sum of the states and places we have been so far.

Nashville, Tennessee: We didn't stay there that long, but we have been there before and it is a pretty cool city. I don't really like country music, but do like Nashville. Tennessee isn't too bad to look at out a window either.

Illinois: Even though we just drove through it it, I don't like it. Illinois stinks. No literally it smells bad. I don't know if it's all the Purina buildings or the corn, but Illinois is not pretty to look at and it smells bad. God farted when we made Illinois.

St. Louis, Missouri: I was pleasantly surprised by St. Louis. Not only does one of my favorite rappers, Nelly, come from here, but it is quite a beautiful city. The Arch is wonderful and we didn't get shot while we were there. Overall I loved Missouri.

Hays, Kansas: Hated it. There is nothing in Kansas. It's cool for about the first five minutes when you're like "wow, you can see for miles," but then it gets really old really fast. Ansley put it right when she said: "you know when I think of Kansas, I really don't think about anyone living here." Why would they? There is nothing in Kansas. Kansas could disappear, and I'm pretty sure only about 50 people might care.

Colorado Springs, Colorado: I love Colorado. I want to move here. It is beautiful. There are no words to describe it's beauty. We will DEFINITELY be coming back, and I will be rock climbing.

Mesa Verde, Colorado: Still loving it despite not having cell phone service or a tv. Cliff dwellers were insane though.

Flagstaff, Arizona: I think all of Arizona sunk at some point in time and the Grand Canyon just went really far down. It was a very pleasant ride and it is very beautiful. Grand Canyon is tomorrow, so maybe more to come.

Peace out.
-H

2 comments:

Kancy Cleveland said...

I just wrote you a really nice comment then realized that I did not have a google account. Now I do not know what happened to it. Kailey did not want to go to church with me the other night because she knew Will nor the Gilbert Girls would be there. At the Grand Canyon I have heard that the helicopter ride is worth every penny. I can not wait to see pictures, I've never been where you are. Bud and Jane threw a great party for the Moore's. Lots of delicious food. Someone made deviled eggs and it made me think that Julie was there. How much was the little hoop piercing? Share God's Grace, Kancy

Tayluh' Boi said...

this encourages me to travel across this country.